These resources are provided for informational purposes only, VSC does not endorse these organization. For personalized referrals please contact a Victim Advocate.
Sexual Violence Resources
- Forensic Exams – for anyone ages 12 and up.
- Children’s Advocacy Center – Crisis intervention, forensic exams and therapy for children under 12 in Orange and Osceola Counties. You can also report to the Florida abuse hotline, 1-800-96-ABUSE.
- Kid’s House – Crisis intervention, forensic exams and therapy for children under 18 in Seminole County.
- UCF Victim Services – They provide free, comprehensive victim advocacy services to students, faculty, staff, and visitors to campus who have been impacted by crime, violence, or abuse and can also be reached at (407) 823-1200.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- 800-656-HOPE (4673)
- National Sexual Assault Online Hotline – Chat online with a trained staff member who can provide you confidential crisis support.
- Florida Council Against Sexual Violence
- Harbor House of Central Florida – Assistance with immediate safety concerns, emergency sheltering, navigating the justice system and counseling services. They can also be reached 24/7 at (407) 886-2856.
- SafeHouse of Seminole – Assistance with immediate safety concerns, emergency sheltering, navigating the justice system and counseling services. They can also be reached at (407) 330-3933.
- Florida Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- 800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Heart of Florida United Way – United Way operates 2-1-1 which can be reached by phone, email, chat or text by sending your zip code by text to the number 898-211 to connect you with the best community resources to help with critical services including food banks, emergency housing, veteran services, and healthcare.
- Orlando United Assistance Center – The Orlando United Assistance Center is a place offering support, resources and hope for those impacted by the Pulse tragedy. They can also be reached at (407) 500-HOPE.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
- Understanding Suicide Prevention
- ChildHelp Hotline
- 1-800-4-A-CHILD (22-4453)
- National Center for Victims of Crime (NCVC)
Federal Government Information
- Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crimes (OVC)
- Department of Justice Office on Violence Against Women (OVW)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR)